Rules and Regulations
of the “Wrzosowka Grange”
1. Guests are obliged to abide by the rules of conduct of the agritourism farm and to use the premises in accordance with their intended purpose.
2. All formalities related to checking-in, rent and deposit payment shall be completed on the day of arrival. An identity document must be presented at check-in. Failure to pay deposit will result in termination of the contract through the fault of the guest.
3. Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Alterations to check-in and check-out times are admissible only by prior arrangement with the host of the establishment.
PLEASE NOTE – if your stay is prolonged without prior arrangement, a full charge for one day applies.
4. The house has capacity for max 28 people regardless of age, with the standard occupancy being 14 people regardless of age.
5. Exclusive rent of the house constitutes rent of 5 rooms with the right to use all of the common area.
6. Quiet hours on the premises of the establishment are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM, excluding special events prearranged with the hosts.
7. Guests are given a set of keys which they are obliged to return on the day of departure. In the event that a key is lost, the guest is obliged to pay PLN 1,000 to cover the cost of changing the locks.
8. During their stay, guests are obliged to maintain tidiness of the occupied rooms. Excessive detriment to the condition of occupied rooms results in additional charges. The amount of charges depends on the character and extent of the damage inflicted. Upon request, it is possible to order extra cleaning service (additionally payable).
9. Contamination of water in the SPA bath tub (Russian Banya) necessitating water exchange (excluding cleaning and repair) is subject to additional charge of PLN 2,500.
10. In case of using the SPA bath tub (Russian Banya) after established opening hours (between 15:00 and 21:00) Guests will be charged an additional fee of PLN 400 for each hour or partial hour.
11. Guests are fully responsible for any kind of damage to or destruction of items, equipment and technical devices caused by their action or by action of individuals under their care and supervision (e.g. children). All damage should be reported to the host. Pursuant to the provisions of law, the host reserves the right to claim compensation of the full amount (including lost benefits) for the inflicted damage after the lapse of guests’ stay.
12. Damages preventing the host from accommodating future guests are subject to charge for the resulting losses and lost benefits in the amount of no less than PLN 10,000.
13. The host is not responsible for the belongings of the guests. Doors should be locked on each occasion of leaving the room. Valuables should be deposited upon arrangement with the host.
14. Guests are not allowed to admit other persons into the agritourism farm to stay overnight without prior consent of the host.
15. Parents/guardians are fully responsible for children and minors during their stay.
16. For safety reasons, smoking on the premises of the establishment (especially in the house) is strictly prohibited. This rule does not apply to the designated smoking area. Wyjątkiem jest miejsce wyznaczone przez gospodarzy. Failure to comply with the ban will result in an increase in the price of accommodation by PLN 5,000.
17. Pets are allowed on the premises upon prior arrangement with the host and fee payment. Owners are obliged to clean up after their pet.
18. Guests residing in the “Wrzosowka Grange” are obliged to abide by the stipulations of Rules and Regulations, health and safety and fire regulations and to act on hosts’ instructions in extraordinary situations.
19. Failure to act on hosts’ instructions in relation to the stay in the establishment, safety measures and provisions of Rules and Regulations may result in the immediate termination of the rent contract through the fault of the guest.
20. The user of the tourist equipment, e.g. quad, shall bear responsibility for it. The host has the right to deny a Guest the right to drive a quad for safety reasons.
21. All movable objects on the premises of the Wrzosowka Grange, especially in the house and the Russian Banya are property of the establishment. Removing any items of room equipment, including towels, is strictly prohibited.
22. In case of cancellations and alterations to arrival/departure dates made 30 days prior to the arranged arrival the incurred charges are not subject to refund.
23. Additional charges (excluding room rent) must be arranged with the host. Any additional charges apply to services not listed as free in the price of the stay.
24. EV Charging
a) Charging electric vehicles with no prior consent of the Host is forbidden. Without written consent, an additional fee of PLN 50 on one vehicle for each started hour of charging will be charged.
b) The use of the EV charging equipment will be charged additionally according to consumption, by the price set out in a separate price list.
c) Charging should take place only in a designated charging space. Not following this rule will result in an additional fee of PLN 2,000.
d) Detailed provisions on the use of charging electric vehicles can be found in a separate Electric Vehicle Charging Regulations.
25. By renting the house the Guest declares that they have familiarised themselves with the Rules and Regulations of the Wrzosowka Grange Luxurious Vacation House and fully accepts its provisions.
26. All matters not defined by the stipulations of Rules and Regulations are subject to provisions of Polish law.